~by Cliff Newman
If... we the people do NOT purge evil & darkness from our land... that evil & darkness WILL purge us from our land.
Barack Hussein Obama was the...
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 180 separate times in his 8 years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
38. First President to negotiate with terrorists by trading 5 terrorist commanders + 5 billion dollars for a deserter.
39. First President to release hardened criminals in mass back out on the streets of America.
40. First President to divide America and set race relations back 50 years.
41. First President to turn our police officers into the enemy in most democratically controlled cities.
42. First President to appoint and surround the office of the President with Muslim scum.
43. First President to destroy our military capabilities by downsizing, cutting training funds, demoralizing the rank and file through social experiments.
44. First President to attempt to fundamentally change America by destroying the moral fabric of our country.
45. First non-American citizen to be elected President of the United States of America.
46. First President to completely bypass congress and make his own laws through executive fiat.
47. First President to make it easier for predators to have access to children by allowing men in women's restrooms.
48. First President to escort tens of thousands of illegal-alien minors across the southern border, most of them carrying the Enterovirus D68 (EV-68).
49. First President to make abortion [the murder of our own unborn children] the law of the land.
This list goes on...
'Abortion' & 'End of Life' are one and the same thing... both are murder!
Not only do both Abortion & End of Life violate the U.S. Constitution, laws and way of life in America as founded in 1776, but... they both violate the word of The Living God.
Murder has a penalty that liberals think they do not have to pay. But the
penalty phase has bitten them on their backside. Through genocide... the 'Abortion' [murdering 56 million of their own unwanted unborn children] and the 'End of Life' [murdering of their unwanted sick and elderly]... these liberals have effectively created the implosion of their own voter pool and it will take them decades to undo the damage they set in motion by their own murdering lawlessness. And further... millions of these liberals who have embraced the darkside through murder have no intention of ever stopping.
Light has once again been loosed into America's oval office and is again flooding our nation with hope as in days of old. Thus darkness is screaming in an attempt to regain lost ground. But let us [we the people] so flood our nation with Light... that darkness again becomes silent and non-existent.
Until the next time I put ink on paper,